Episode 13: Diane Knoll, OTR/L
On this episode we talk about sensory processing disorder in adults with Diane Knoll. Diane is an occupational therapist and owner of [Cascadia Therapy Services](https://cascadiatherapy.com/). She is also the founder and executive director of [Vibrant Palette Arts Studio](https://vibrantpalette.org/).
Want more evidence based resources? Check out our resources for professionals.
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- Cascadia Therapy Services: https://cascadiatherapy.com/
- Vibrant Palette Arts Center: https://vibrantpalette.org/
- The Spiral Foundation: https://thespiralfoundation.org/
- Star Institute: https://sensoryhealth.org/
- Kinnealey, M., Koenig, K. P., & Smith, S. (2011). Relationships between sensory modulation and social supports and health-related quality of life. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 65(3), 320–327. https://doi.org/10.5014/ajot.2011.001370
- McMahon, K., Anand, D., Morris-Jones, M., & Rosenthal, M. Z. (2019). A path from childhood sensory processing disorder to anxiety disorders: The mediating role of emotion dysregulation and adult sensory processing disorder symptoms. Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience, 13. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnint.2019.00022 https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnint.2019.00022/full?fbclid=IwAR2Al7zDj6mYcWlHT5kUnYKhwJZlBW1ZOfmIBu5aEPOrRd_Ktf3LeuOcy7Y